Ante Matter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Would You Give?

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What Would You Give? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Would You Give?

Post  THISLOSERHERE Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:40 pm

"Honestly, I don't do it for the work" Rook admitted "I do it because I just love fixing things."

He turned back to the typewriter. "Give me just a minute to finish up the last of these keys, then I'm supposed to send this big guy to let Ajax know I'm done and ready for my next task."
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezikeel Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:01 am

Tria took a seat nearby with a small smile on her face. Ronnie and Viktor had taken advantage of the fact that she was talking to Rook and had quietly removed themselves from the room, lest they get into more trouble.

"I doubt you'll need to 'send' him, Rook. He'll go on his own. Ajax's birds are very smart."

The bird looked over at her briefly, as if to confirm what she had said.
Ezikeel
Ezikeel
Admin

https://antematter.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:27 am

"I like birds." Rook replied as a response, petting his head before returning the tool to the slot between the keys and humming happily. "Like I was telling the boys, most of the keys on this thing had their connections wear loose. It happens and isn't anything that a little tightening and fixing up can't help. Nothing to replace but the caps lock key."
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezikeel Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:50 am

"Ajax will be delighted," she replied. The bird shook out his feathers and stood up abruptly, hopping in place a few times before taking flight and heading out a nearby open window. "And there he goes. Ajax will likely come to collect us shortly."
Ezikeel
Ezikeel
Admin

https://antematter.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:57 am

Rook let out a soft noise to acknowledge that he heard her as he fiddled around a bit more with the tool. When he removed it this time, he gently set it aside and moved to put the casing back on the typewriter. "There we go." He smiled at Tria "I do modern tech too" he stated with a wink.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum