Ante Matter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Across Any Universe

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Across Any Universe - Page 3 Empty Re: Across Any Universe

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:46 am

Karkat frowned and typed something on his phone, then deleted it and started again. After deleting it again he held up his phone to show Eridan. 'ITS COMPLICATED. I MAY HAVE GONE OFF ON SOMEONE FOR BEING A PIECE OF SHIT TO OTHER TROLLS IN THE FORUM THAT REALLY DIDN'T DESERVE IT. WHEN HE GOT BANNED FROM THE SITE, HE DOXXED ME AND SENT HIS LACKEYS AFTER ME. AFTER HE OUTED ME, ALL THE TROLLS THAT WERE GLAD I DEFENDED THEM, TURNED ON ME'

He bit his lip and waited for Eridan's reaction.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripe Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:08 am

Karkat's capitalized words on the phone didn't look like much, but with the way the smaller troll was worrying his lip, the entire fiasco must have been much worse than it seemed.  'they evver bother you in real life seems like a lot of trouble either wway wwhat did they do'

Ripe

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:17 am

'WELL I ALREADY GET PICKED ON BY THE TROLLS IN OUR HIVE GRID. I'M SURE YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES. LITTLE TROLL, LITTLE HORNS, SHORT TEMPER. FINDING SOMEONE IN MY AREA WILLING TO MAKE MY LIFE HELL WHEN THEY COULDN'T ONLINE WASN'T EXACTLY DIFFICULT.' Karkat responded with a shrug. Once Eridan was done reading the message, Karkat gave a sort of half smile and responded again, as if trying to make light of his situation. 'AT LEAST ITS SUMMER AND I DON'T HAVE TO BE SCHOOLFED, BECAUSE I STILL FIT IN THE LOCKERS'
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripe Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:42 am

It wasn't something he should find funny, but Eridan couldn't help chortling to himself a bit as he read Karat's first message. The small troll had been nothing but cordial to him so far, but he did look the type to lose his cool without much effort. 'if it wwas me id have beat em its wwhy no one evver bothers me anymore back wwhen i wwas a wriggler scumbloods used to try messin wwith me too' Now the most conversation he got out of anyone was his spectrum-mate and the younger trolls who pointed and waved at the tank windows.

Ripe

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:55 am

'OH DON'T GET ME WRONG, I FIGHT BACK WITH THE BEST OF THEM. IT JUST DOESN'T DO MUCH GOOD WHEN YOUR SMALLEST OPPONENT STILL HAS AT LEAST A HEAD ON YOU.' Karkat shrugged with a smile. He looked over at Kankri, who looked to be ignoring Eridan's spectrum-mate to the best of his abilities as the larger violet-blood seemed to be showing off for him. 'THAT'S MY SPECTRUM-MATE OVER THERE. HE ISN'T MUCH BETTER THAN I AM, BUT HE CHOOSES TO BE WHAT I THINK IS CALLED A PACIFIER? HE SAYS ITS A HUMAN WORD THAT MEANS HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN FIGHTING.'
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripe Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:07 am

Eridan scoffed derisively, quickly typing a message on his phone, 'trolls wwere made for fightin shouldnt let some stupid human idea be influencin him and ruinin his mind like that' The troll Karkat was pointed too looked the type to be a little too close to humans though, was probably best friends with more than a few of the disgusting creatures. 'looks like cronus has taken a likin to him hell nevver leavve him alone noww' Eridan pulled the phone away and waited as Karkat began typing a message in return. An idea struck him then, and before he could second guess it he'd already typed another message and held it up for Karkat to see. 'you evver get into any trouble around these parts and you let me knoww i can rough up a few guys for ya'

Ripe

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:27 am

'THAT ACTUALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME' Karkat told him with a somewhat embarrassed smile. 'I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. I MEAN, I PROBABLY WON'T FOLLOW THROUGH BECAUSE THIS IS AN AQUARIUM, WHICH IS A VERY PUBLIC PLACE AND YOU COULD GET IN A WHILE LOT OF TROUBLE. NONE OF THOSE MORONS ARE WORTH IT.'

Karkat spent a bit longer talking to Eridan, liking the troll more and more the more he talked to him. Finally his small body rebelled at the lack of attention. 'HEY, I WILL BE BACK, I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM. AND I NEED TO EAT SOMETHING. I HAVEN'T EATEN YET TODAY. SO I WILL BE BACK IN A FEW MINUTES' He waved before moving over to Kankri. "Hey, Don't go anywhere. I have to use the restroom, and I need to get something to eat because I forgot to eat when I got up. So really, please don't vanish on me. I don't think I can handle being left in a strange place by myself with no idea how to get back to the hive."
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripe Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:40 pm

"Yes of course," Kankri answered absently, focused more on the architectural differences in the aquatic hive than Karkat's words. It looked as if seatrolls used less support in their hives, because the water helped to alleviate some of the normal wear and tear a building might experience on land? Or some other reason? And were the actual hives under the sea the same, or with perhaps more support than usual dependent on the pressure of the ocean and how deep they were under ground level? He would love to question one of the trolls about it, but the anti-social one Karkat had been talking to was once more facing his husktop, and his companion was no blatantly googling Kankri and more likely to spew pick-up lines or the like than anything resembling actual knowledge. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he wandered why he would leave the exhibit anytime soon and what Karkat had to worry about, but the thought did not persist.

For longer than he knew of very few others had taken the chance to get as close to the exhibit as he, so Kankri circled it without concern for running into any other guests until he did that very thing. It was a human he ran into, wearing enough red that for a second Kankri thought he was an overly enthusiastic troll.

TEASER TO BE CONTINUED BAAADUUUMMMMM...

Ripe

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripe Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:03 am

"Did you not see me there or something?" the human asked, voice smug.

"Excuse me?"

"I asked if you missed me standing here, or maybe there's some other reason you ran into me without so much as an 'oh shit sorry man didn't see you there been way too busy eye-ballin' these hella sweet aquatic living going on here'.  Fucking rude man."

Kanuri's frown, visible enough at being disrupted from his observations, deepened the more the human continued to spew words without a pause to get a word in edgewise.  When it seemed as though he had finished, Kankri puffed up his chest and took an intimidating step toward the human boy despite being a few inches shorter.  "I don't know what you think you're implying, but I can assure you that there is no ulterior motive behind my accidental bumping into your person.  Rest assured that if I had known what a disagreeable person you were, I would have made it my duty to stay far, far away and never chance an interaction with you at all."

The human's response to Kanuri's words was difficult to determine with the huge eyeware that covered most visible surfaces of his face, but in a moment he was laughing hard enough to wrap his hands around his side, near doubled over with the force of his chortles.  The commotion was enough to attract the stares of several other onlookers, and Kanri flushed hotly under their gaze.  "Man that's gotta be some of the funniest shit I expected to hear!"  The human boy straightened and brought a hand to his glasses as if wiping away a tear.  Kankri thought he caught a sliver of red, but in a moment was convinced it had been a part of the boy's shirt.  The boy however, had perhaps gotten a better look at Kankri in the dark of the aquarium, for now he straightened completely and his mouth fell into a thin, hard line.

"Karkat?" he asked.  It was a name Kankri didn't expect to hear, and it sent him on instant alert.  "Hey, you're not Karkat, are you?  You look just like him though..."

Who was this boy?  Was this someone Karkat knew?  Someone who had bullied him, perhaps one of the internet users they had talked about just earlier?  The younger troll didn't go out much; as far as Kankri knew he didn't have any friends, had never mentioned being aquatinted with a human.

"Yo you don't know Karkat do you?  Related to him maybe?  Fuck, trolls don't work like that though, do they?"  The boy was mumbling, but Kanuri's suspicions were worsening by the second.

"I don't know anyone by the name, so why don't we end this interaction and each go our separate ways, hmm?"

"No way, I can't believe that, you look just like him."  Suddenly there was desperation in the boy's voice, a kind of panic in the way he lurched forward as if about to grab Kankri's arm.  "His name is Karkat, short troll, nubby horns, hates himself, come on man some of this has got to be ringing a few bells."

"I told you I don't know who you're talking about."

"And I said that I don't believe you," the human said lowly, reaching again.  When his hand touched the sleeve of Kanuri's jacket the troll reacted instantly, pushing the human away with more force than he'd intended.  The boy staggered a few paces again, looked up, mouth twisted in some angry emotion, and uttered a short, humorless laugh.  Then he was on Kankri again.  Sudden pain in his left jaw, and then abruptly the two of them were fighting, in a tangle of limbs and punches and shouting from the people on the outskirts.  Kankri felt the human hit him several more times, but rejoiced at the satisfying feel of bruising flesh beneath his own fingers.  And then it was over; the two found themselves pulled apart by two much larger, burly humans, and carried away from the exhibit, past the many guests to the aquarium to Kankri's eternal embarrassment, and deposited on the steps leading to the entrance of the building.

Ripe

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:22 am

Karkat took longer than expected, but only by ten minutes or so. There wasn't a line to the bathrooms (thanks to the trolls only bathroom) but there was one for the food court, and to top it off food wasn't allowed out of the designated area. So after sitting and eating his fish sandwich, he made his way back to the aquatic troll exhibit.

Making it back to the entryway, the first thing the small troll noticed was how much less crowded it was from when he had left. The second thing he noticed was that his spectrum-mate was nowhere to be found. Scowling, he pulled out his phone to message Eridan. He walked towards some of the earlier exhibits to see if Kankri had gone back to see what he had missed while he waited for the pesterchum app to load on his phone. His phone may have been a cheap hunk of plastic that made a good projectile, but it least it had just enough memory to run the old pesterchum application.

KarcinoGenesist becan pestering caligulasAquarium

KG: HI ERIDAN, ITS KARKAT.
KG: SORRY I'M NOT BACK YET, I'M LOOKING FOR MY SPECTRUM-MATE.
KG: I TOOK A LITTLE LONGER THAN I THOUGHT, AND WHEN I GOT BACK TO THE ROOM I SAW HE WASN'T IN THERE ANYMORE.
KG: I NEED TO FIND HIM BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET BACK TO THE HIVE, AND HE HAS MY BUS PASS
KG: SO I NEED TO MAKE SURE HE DIDN'T LEAVE ME.

Karkat kept looking around between typing to Eridan, only to find not a trace of Kankri. He doubled back and made his way further into the aquarium, unsure if he had missed him or passed him somehow. After effectively making his way through the aquarium twice, Karkat broke down by the exit and sat against the wall with his knees drawn to his chest and his head on his knees, close to hyperventilating. He didn't even have Kankri's number in his phone. Kankri told him repeatedly to save the number in case of an emergency, and he never listened. Past him was such an IDIOT.

He was stuck at the aquarium, unsure of how to get back to his hive, and doubtful he had enough money left to cover the bus fare. As he continued to sit there, trying his hardest to keep his anxiety attack at bay, a soft voice came from above him.

"Are you okay?"

Karkat looked up, wiping at the wetness he could feel accumulating at the corners of his eyes, to see an obnoxiously tall, blonde human in a black tank top with ridiculous eyewear. He opened his mouth to respond, only to sob out a 'no'.

The Blonde's eyebrows rose into view over his pointy shades and he was quick to scoop the tiny troll up and balance him on a hip. "Hey, breathe little man. I'm guessing you got separated from your spectrum-mates?" he asked gently.

Karkat nodded, clinging to the blonde's shoulder. "I dunno where he went" Karkat admitted.

"How about we step outside for some fresh air to help you calm down? My name's Dirk, and I'll make sure you find your troll family lil dude."

Karkat returned his name and nodded, that being all it took for Dirk to carry Karkat out of the exit. "When and where was the last place you saw your spectrum-mate?"

"At the seatroll exhibit, a little over an hour ago?"

"That's a long time for them to let a little guy like you out of their sight." Dirk frowned, looking around at the people loitering outside.

"I'm 8" Karkat mumbled in embarrassment. "I'm just small for my age."

"8? That's not very-" Dirk's eyebrows rose again. "Oh! Sweeps! of course. I'm almost 10 sweeps myself. I have a brother about your age." He continued to scan the area, keeping an eye out for any trolls resembling Karkat as they made small talk.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripe Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:55 am

It took Eridan about half an hour to finish his movie, and another ten considering what to put in next before he actually looked at his husktop and noticed the flashing pesterchum icon. It was a message from Karkat, seeming the worse for wear. The sea troll could not remember what his new aqquantaince's spectrum mate looked like other than short and similar in features to Karkat himself, so a quick scan of the trolls surrounding the aquarium helped him very little. The thought flashed through his head that Cronus may know, but that meant actually conversing with him, and Eridan tried to do so as little as possible. Spectrum mate or not, some people were just not worth the time or even attempt at civil, meaningful conversation. He seriously considered dropping the matter at that, but after recalling the help he offered to give Karkat if the shorter troll were ever being harassed, not helping now didn't sit right with him.

With a long-suffering sigh, Eridan begrudgingly closed the lid of his husktop so that none of the aquarium guests could see what he'd been doing, and for the first time in a good many hours swan begrudgingly slow to where Cronus was still flexing and doing tricks in the water, pandering to the masses who had come to stare.

"Cronus. That troll you wwere tryin' to wwoo, you knoww wwhat happened to him?"

Ripe

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:28 am

Cronus turned away from where he was pandering to the crowd. "Hmm? Tha' short nubby 'un? Security carried him out, Him an a human got inta it." He lazily swam in a circle around the younger troll. "Cryin' shame though. Reel easy on the oculars if ya get my drift. WVhy ya ask champ?"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripe Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:39 pm

"Not for any reason you need to knoww about," Eridan replied, sniffing. He broke out of Cronus' circle and swam away briskly back to the relative safety of his "respiteblock" in this fake hive. Once there he opened his husktop back up and began typing a message to Karkat.

caligulasAquarium began pestering KarcinoGenesist

CA: your spectrummate got himself kicked outta the aquarium guess he got into a fight wwith some human
CA: must not be a vvery good pacifist if ya ask me
CA: dunno if hes still out there but he wwont be comin back in here after all that
CA: hope you find him

-----------

Outside the aquarium building, Kankri stood near the stairs but a few paces from where he'd been dropped off. He was staring at his opened palm, back to the building, and then to the human boy who'd caused all this, now many feet away from him. The boy was on his phone and typing quickly, and appeared now to not be paying Kankri any mind at all. Kankri looked back to his hand, closed it slowly. He'd hit another being with this hand. He couldn't believe it. He'd hit someone and had been kicked out of a building for fighting. It was like something had come over him, some red mist that had left him angry and unreasonable.

"Hey." The voice interrupted his thoughts, causing Kankri to look up from his hand. It was the human again, and he scowled instantly, fist closing. The human brought his hands up in a placating gesture and laughed humorlessly. "Hey now, take it easy there champ, I'm not looking for another row. Just want to ask, you're sure you don't know a troll by the name of Karkat?" After a beat of silence he added, "It's important."

"I'm sorry, but I have nothing to say to you," Kankri said. The human stared at him hard (maybe? Who really knew with those ridiculous sunglasses of his), and then shrugged.

"If you say so," he said. He turned and began creating distance between the two of them without another word.

Ripe

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:00 am

Dirk continued to scan the crowd for anyone that might resemble Karkat, between talking to the small troll of course. The most important thing (besides making sure the troll was reunited with his spectrum-mate) was making sure the small troll was alright. He shifted him on his hip slightly as the little troll whiped pink away from his eyes. The color itself wasn't familiar to Dirk, so he had to assume it was a mutated color off of the spectrum. It would explain the troll's small size, and his reluctance to approach anyone. "Hey, what's your spectrum-mate look like?" Dirk asked. "Are his horns shaped like yours? Tell me what I need to look for"

Karkat looked up at Dirk from where he had been trying to rub at his eyes. "Bigger horns" he mumbled. "Wears a bunch of red. He...." At this point he looked away again, looking embarrassed "He looks like he thinks he's better than everyone" he finished.

"So I'm looking for a troll that is going to look like he thinks he's a collage frat boy." Dirk replied in deadpan, making Karkat giggle. "Okay, but really, I'm looking for a troll that looks like you, only bigger, with bigger horns, wearing a lot of red and looks like an asshole?"

"More or less" Karkat smiled.

"There's the sunshine in that cloudy face."
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripe Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:37 am

In the minutes that passed Kankri ambled a few yards from aquarium to rest against a tree, distantly slipping into his thoughts and quietly muttering under his breath. His thoughts slipped from the human boy to Karkat and why he was asking about him. How did they know each other? Where and when had they met?

"Karkat--"

Kankri's ramblings ceased and the autopilot going on in his head cleared, stopping on his younger hive mate. He frowned and took his phone from his pocket and turned it on. A sharp fang worried his bottom lip as the screen powered on. "Ouch!" He broke the skin. Karkat had tried calling and sending a message. Kankri didn't look at them, just dialed his number quickly.

He didn't answer.

Kankri sighed and waited for the beep. "Come outside Karkat, I think it's time we left. I'll be waiting for you at the exit."

Ripe

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:56 am

Karkat startled slightly when his phone started vibrating. He attempted to dig it out of his pocket without upending himself off Dirk's hip, but dropped it when he almost managed doing just that, Dirk having to grab him with his other hand to steady him. Once he was steadied, Dirk crouched down and retrieved the phone handing it back to Karkat.

With a mumbled 'Thank you' Karkat fiddled with the ancient device and checked the call he had missed when he dropped his phone. Seeing it was from an unknown number that had left a voicemail, he checked that, almost crying in relief when he heard Kankri's voice saying he'd meet him at the exit. "He's coming to the exit" Karkat told Dirk with a relieved sigh. "He didn't leave"

"Alright, I'll stay with you to make sure he finds you"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripe Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:17 pm

Kankri passed the human boy again as he walked to the exit. The boy didn't seem to be looking his way, but it was impossible to truly tell with the huge reflective eye-wear he wore. All for the best that he didn't say anything more, this putting had turned into a mess and Kankri just wanted to return to his hive and discuss with his colleagues online what he had seen today and the aquarium.

He didn't see Karkat right away upon reaching the exit, but then he was looking for a troll shorter than him, one easily lost in the milling about of people leaving to go home. He found Karkat not by locating the troll, but instead running into a human that on first inspection looked like the boy from the museum. After a second glance Kankri was able to distinguish the differences in their faces and physical structure, and then caught sight of his spectrum-mate held upon the human's hip as if he were a human wriggler.

"Karkat!" Kankri called loudly, straightening himself to his full height and marching up straight to the human. Karkat looked nervous and upset. Whatever was going on here, Kankri was going to get to the bottom of it.

Ripe

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:36 pm

Karkat's face brightened immediately when Kankri said his name, drawing his attention away from Dirk. "Kankri!" he exclaimed in relief.

Dirk raised an eyebrow. "You didn't say he was short, I was looking for an average sized troll." he informed Karkat, shifting so he could set Karkat down on his feet.

Karkat immediatly threw his arms around Kankri and held him tightly with his head buried in his sweater.

Dirk held out a hand to Kankri. "I'm Dirk. Sorry if you were worried about him, I found him sitting in a corner ready to have a panic attack. I figured it would be best if he had some help finding who he was separated from."
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripe Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:22 pm

"There you are!" Kankri accepted Karkat's embrace, wrapping his own arms gingerly around the smaller, shaking body of his companion. "There, there." He patted Karkat's unruly head of hair, carefully brushing his fingertips against the base of his horns in a comforting manner.

As the human began speaking,Kankri lifted his head to look up at him, eyes narrowed in distrust. "Well thank you for helping him find me. We'll be heading on our way now, it's best we head back home." He didn't like this human. He looked too similar to the one who had caused such a ruckus in the aquarium, and his first impression of him was none too good, carrying Karkat like that. It was belittling.

Ripe

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:38 pm

Dirk let his hand fall back to his side when Kankri didn't accept the handshake. It didn't bother him though, some trolls just didn't do contact with humans. He nodded to the older troll. "Glad I could help."

Karkat pulled away from Kankri, sniffling and whiping his eyes. Dirk had done a wonderful job keeping him calm, but after panicking and almost crying, he was so tired that just the relief from seeing Kankri didn't leave him was enough to make him start crying all over again.

Dirk frowned slightly at the sight of Karkat's tears. Even if he was a rust blood, his tears shouldn't be that bright, which only meant that the two were not on the normal spectrum. In a snap decision, Dirk crouched down as Karkat turned to face him, and pulled his shades off. "Hey, no need to cry bud" he smiled to the younger troll.

Karkat sniffled again and did a sort of half shuffle so he could hug Dirk too. "Thank you"

"Hey man, like I told your spectrum-mate, its no big deal. You needed help, so I helped the best I could." Dirk ruffled Karkat's hair as the small troll pulled back. Dirk slipped his shades onto Karkat's face, his smile widening as the small troll's eyes widened in surprise. "There. Now you're cool as hell. And, now you won't have to worry about anyone hatin on that color of yours."

Karkat nodded slowly. "But your glasses-"

"Aren't as important as you being okay. I can get another pair, and I know how mean trolls can get about color, and how mean kids can be. You've got my chumhandle now, message me when you get home safe, aiight lil man?"

Karkat smiled and nodded, having to push the glasses back up before he turned back to Kankri.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripe Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:28 am

Kankri's frown deepened ever so slightly as the human gave his glasses to Karkat. He may have said something about the gesture, but in a logical sense he supposed this was this best outcome. Karkat was smiling and the eyewear would keep any unwanted attention from reaching them due to their blood color, something Karkat didn't need to deal with at the moment.

"Well, thank you again," Kankri said, polite as he needed to be, as he started to tug Karkat toward their bus. The human waved once more. Without his glasses, the man looked kinder, less reminiscent of the one from earlier. His eyes had a strange hue to them, Kankri noticed, a golden-orange color that seemed to reflect the glow of the sun. Not a shade he thought he had ever seen on a human. Curiosity piqued, he almost asked about the unnatural color, but now Karkat was leading the way and the distance between the two was growing. If Karkat had gotten his chumhandle, perhaps Kankri would ask for it and mention it then, he thought to himself as the two groups grew further apart.

-------

At around the same time the two trolls were leaving, Dave sent a quick text to his brother and headed on over to the exit of the building where Dirk was apparently waiting. He thought he passed the same short troll from the aquarium hand-in-hand with another, but thought nothing of it, only wanting to reach Dirk and get back home.

Ripe

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:09 am

Dirk's gaze zeroed in on Dave almost immediately when he moved into his line of sight. His calculating orange gaze took in all the little details, like how Dave's usually immaculate hair was slightly mussed, and how his clothes were more rumpled than usual, and he was pretty sure that rip in the collar hadn't been there this morning. As he drew nearer, Dirk actually addressed him. "If you didn't at least win the fight, Bro is going to give you so much hell, you know that right?" he asked, crossing his arms before turning his attention back to watching the two small trolls make their way down the block.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripe Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:24 am

"Who said anything about a fight, maybe I just snagged myself a piece of hot ass on the side while you were engaged in seeing all the sights of this dusty old building and things got a bit out of hand, a little rough and dirty. You know how irresistible I am, s'why I don't go out much, gotta beat the ladies and the dudes off with a steel bat," Dave spoke, rambling without thought while his eyes scanned over his brother's own appearance, noting the lack of shades and his fixation on the two trolls Dave had passed earlier. "'Sides, the fuck happened to you? Maybe you're the one in need of a Bro ass-wooping, what'do you do with your shades?"

Ripe

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:29 am

"I've got a spare pair at home, I'm not all that worried." Dirk admitted "But someone needed them more than me. Little troll. He got separated from his spectrum mate and was having some serious anxiety and shit. I gave them to him so other trolls couldn't see he'd been crying and shit. His spectrum mate seems to be one of those trolls that isn't particularly fond of humans, but they're both so small I'm not sure I blame him. Humans are huge compared to both of them."
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripe Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:47 am

"Ones over there?" Dave asked, nodding in their direction. "The taller one was the guy I got into shit with. Had a real attitude problem, I just wanted to ask him something about a troll he looked like." They were almost out of sight entirely now, both of them nearly disappearing entirely with the crowd of incoming and leaving patrons to the aquarium. They were short, some of the shortest Dave had seen. He could only recall having seen one other troll as short as them, and so far as he knew that particular troll may not be anything more than a ghost from a former memory. "You catch either of their names?" He asked casually, a sick feeling rising in his chest. The further the smaller troll got, the more he seemed to match the memory Dave could barely recall anymore.

Ripe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next