Ante Matter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Across Any Universe

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Across Any Universe - Page 10 Empty Re: Across Any Universe

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:12 pm

Karkat chirped happily, following Dave without any fuss. He was very docile with the smuppet, mostly a side effect of the sudden pile-on, but was slowly becoming more alert. "This is nice, I like being around you" Karkat purred.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripe Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:58 pm

"Oh, uh," Dave began, suddenly stammering and growing hot under the collar, "I like being around you too." Not so much the smuppet that was still being held close to his body, but if he didn't look at Karkat too closely he could ignore that and get his pesky blush under control. "So yeah, guess you've seen the house and met the family," he said, sitting in his computer chair.

Ripe

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:28 am

Karkat allowed himself to flop down on Dave''s bed with a breath that sounded nearly like a sigh. "Maybe someday my hivemate will get rid of the stick up his ass long enough for you to come to my hive and hang out. It would be cool if you cold meet crab-dad"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripe Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:21 pm

"Crab-dad?"Dave pondered, trying to remember if he knew who this character was. "That your weird animal guardian thing, right?" There was a word for it, some term he'd learned in his troll education class that he couldn't remember at all now. Once again he was struck by just how little he knew about troll everything. He'd have to start taking notes on this if he ever wanted to have a conversation not riddled with hundreds of questions.

Ripe

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:46 pm

"Our Lusis, but yeah essentially." Karkat replied, shifting sir Razzmatazz to the crook of his arm so he could hold his hands a short distance apart, one above the other. "He's about yay big and smells like salt water. Which is weird because the little pool we keep for him does not smell like that." He rolled on to his stomach so he could watch Dave. "He doesn't do so much with Kankri anymore, so he mostly keeps me company when I stay at the hive."
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripe Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:39 pm

"Can't say I'd want much to do with him either, the guy's got a serious case of the stick up his protein chute or chagrin tunnel or whatever anatomy you guys have synonymous with human ass." Insults, on the other hand, were things Dave heard often enough from the few trolls there were in school that he was almost sure he was using the correct terminology. "Crab-dad sounds like a pretty sweet crab dude, definitely a better roommate than small and shouty."

Ripe

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:24 pm

"Second one" karkat snickered. "But yeah, crab-dad is pretty cool. Even if Lusi are overglorified pets on this planet. Still smarter than most human pets rhough."
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10