Its a Learning Process (Young Justice)

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Its a Learning Process (Young Justice) - Page 7 Empty Re: Its a Learning Process (Young Justice)

Post  THISLOSERHERE on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:40 am

"We have less members than the league! We have less than thirty" Conner snorted "How do you remember all of the leaguers?"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Its a Learning Process (Young Justice) - Page 7 Empty Re: Its a Learning Process (Young Justice)

Post  Xarsah on Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:05 am

Clark kept his head down. He shifted and sighed again. After a minute passed he answered. "....I don't."

Xarsah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE on Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:14 am

Conner was quiet. "Does, like, Batman whisper their identities under his breath or something for you so you don't get caught?"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah on Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:19 am

"Yes...." Clark huffed as he looked up at Conner. "I can't remember everyone. It's hard."

Xarsah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE on Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:40 am

Conner snorted. "Oh man. And you're like, everyone's role model too." He laughed. "Oh man, what do you do for Bats to keep him from spilling the beans?"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:01 am

Clark sputtered as his cheeks turned red. "Nothing. I don't do anything for Batman. Or Bruce Wayne. What are you implying?"

Xarsah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:14 am

Conner grinned. "Nothing. Just thinking about how much of a kick Bart and Tim'll get outta this if I tell them tomorrow."
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:19 am

"Tell them what? What are you going to tell them? Tell me what you're going to tell them!"

Xarsah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:25 am

"I am going to tell them that you don't know the other league members and that the Bats has to tell you who everyone is so you don't look like a total idiot." Conner deadpanned
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:36 am

"And nothing else?"

Xarsah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:41 am

"Don't know yet. Is there something else I should or should not tell them?" Conner asked
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:44 am

Clark frowned at him. "No. Don't tell them anything."

Xarsah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:50 am

"Tell them everything. Got it." Conner nodded
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:57 am

"No." Clark crossed his arms and huffed. "Don't tell them anything."

Xarsah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE on Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:08 am

"Tell them everything. You just said that" Conner smiled. "Anyway, let me look online and see what I can find out, then we can train?"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:17 am

Clark rolled his eyes. "Alright. I'll be waiting inside with Ma. She made me a pie and some ice cream."

Xarsah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:24 am

Conner nodded with a smile.

--------------------

Conner held the handle of the bag tightly as he walked through Mt. Justice. He looked around for Tim, anxious to apologize and give him the present he had picked out for him.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:37 am

Tim was silent as he made his way up the hallway. He was taking a break from a case he was working on for Batman. Bart was supposed to meet him in the living room in half an hour. Until then he planned on playing Katamari Forever by himself.

Xarsah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:50 am

Conner made a soft noise of frustration and held still to listen. You'd think a boy with super hearing would have no problems finding another boy on crutches.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:52 am

Tim glanced at the other boy as he went into the living room. He let out a soft sigh as he sat on the loveseat. "I'll set it up in a minute." Robin was talking to himself, rubbing his knee above his cast.

Xarsah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:59 am

Conner jumped. "Jeeze! How do you do that? You're on crutches!"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:13 am

Tim looked up and raised an eyebrow? "Excuse me? I don't know what you're talking about. How do I do what?"

Xarsah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:24 am

"How do you sneak up on people? I've been looking for you since I got here" Conner frowned
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xarsah on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:35 am

Tim shook his head, but he started to smile. "I wasn't sneaking. I just walked from my room to here."

Xarsah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:44 am

"Why couldn't I hear you?" Conner asked in concern
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next