Ante Matter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tall Handsome Stranger (Theta Dave/John)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tall Handsome Stranger (Theta Dave/John) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tall Handsome Stranger (Theta Dave/John)

Post  THISLOSERHERE Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:49 pm

"Nice" John hummed, walking farther into the room. He plucked up a cowboy hat and put it on, looking over his shoulder at Dave with a grin. "How do I look, Big Tex?" he teased, tipping the hat slightly.
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Tall Handsome Stranger (Theta Dave/John) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tall Handsome Stranger (Theta Dave/John)

Post  Ezikeel Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:58 pm

Dave pushed his glasses up to the top of his head so that he could cover his eyes with his hand. "Oh my god, dude, for real. You look great, but did you seriously, seriously just call me that." It wasn't even a question. His face had gone crimson as soon as that name had come out of John's mouth. It was the first time anyone who had known him in his 'previous life' had called him that, and he was mortified.

"I know I'm a giant fucken dork, but you don't gotta rub it in."
Ezikeel
Ezikeel
Admin

https://antematter.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:09 am

John's face fell into a look of confusion. "Rub what in?" he asked curiously. "That you live in Texas? That you have a bunch of cowboy stuff? I don't think that's really that dorky, I mean, I like cartoons and movies and action figures still. That's way more dorky"

"What's there to be embarrassed about? I bet you look hot in this stuff"
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezikeel Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:15 am

"Maybe I do, but that is completely besides the point, John. You're literally the only person in my life that knew me as the 'coolkid' who knows I like this dorky-assed fucken shit. Like, my own brother doesn't know. I mean, we don't talk anymore anyway, but that's partially on purpose. Better he hate me, than hate me and think I'm a dweeb, right?"
Ezikeel
Ezikeel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:31 am

"Dude, you should give Bro more credit. We're facebook friends. You like what you like and there isn't anything wrong with it, screw irony. You know he actually likes My Little Pony right? He doesn't watch it to make a big deal out of it? He's a brony dude." John shrugged. "Besides, if you're a dweeb then I guess I'm a stereotypical Asian. Cause, like, I'm small and good at math. I don't even like math, but I'm really good at it."
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezikeel Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:37 am

"John, you don't even understand." He looked around like he thought someone might be listening before he continued. "Dude, I play country music. Like, for a living. I make enough off of it to buy a freakin' house and have a freakin' tailor. I am basically Bro's antithesis. Do you know how hard I have worked to keep people from findin' out my real name, so that Bro doesn't have to be embarrassed by my stupid fucken antics?"
Ezikeel
Ezikeel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:44 am

John shrugged. "Did you know he has a secret stash of Garth Brooks and Dolly Parton cds?" he asked "I would know because I've been sending them to him for his birthday since we've been 15. I doubt he actually cares as much as you think he does. Hell, you know what he said when he found out I got accepted down here? He told he he'd get me a hat and spurs and throw me into a gay bar."

John snickered at the memory. "That conversation immediately dissolved into jokes about how people would probably think I'm his twink or something. Point is, Your Bro is fully capable of embarrassing himself. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. If you make country music for a living and own your own house, You've got to be good."
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezikeel Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:47 am

"I'm not good, John. I'm amazing. But that's not the point. Even I'm willing to admit that country music and the whole aesthetic are lame as shit. I love it, but all that means is that I'm lame as shit, too. My Bro is way to cool for my lame ass to be hanging around, okay?"
Ezikeel
Ezikeel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THISLOSERHERE Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:06 am

"Interests don't make you lame as shit man." John shrugged. "Interests don't mean jack shit. and so long as we're still on the topic of you and Bro, if interests made the man, Bro would be in prison, more than likely because they think he's a pedo, but the point stands. I could care less about what you do for a living, I mean, you can be a pole dancing stripper with glittery heels and a leather thong and I wouldn't think any less of you." John's expression changed to a thoughtful one. "Huh, I actually wonder if that would chafe..." he mumbled before shaking his head.

"Not the time to think about that. Point is: You are not lame. Nope. Not. Stop. If you don't stop calling yourself lame, I will be forced to take drastic measures and shut you up. Which I may have to do with my mouth."
THISLOSERHERE
THISLOSERHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum